Assistant To Director-Fixed Term
Back to search results
Job no: 781166
Work type: Faculty/Academic Staff
Major Administrative Unit / College:
Intercollegiate Athletics 10070478
FAS- Fac./Acad Staff
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Location: East Lansing
Categories: Athletics/Recreation, Fixed Term Academic Staff, Full Time (90-100%), Non-Union
Football Graphic Designer
The Department of Intercollegiate Athletics at Michigan State University is looking for a Graphic Designer. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Determine and create content, promotional materials and graphic elements in order to design and produce materials that reflect the mission and image of the MSU football program
- Proofread created content for Football Department
- Suggest design and graphic solutions for department and institutional advancement and identity
- Maintain contact with printers, editors, and clients in order to monitor production deadlines and budgets
- Maintain proficiency in industry-current design software and word processing programs train student employees
- Coordinate the purchase and maintenance of supplies and equipment
- Monitor inventories and consults with staff members in order to recommend the reprinting, revision, or discontinuance of publications
- Coordinates the distribution of materials and maintains sample files
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.
- Four year degree program in graphic design.
- Three to five years of graphics experience within collegiate athletics, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Application Materials
The university is requiring all MSU students, faculty and staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19 with limited exceptions. Learn more at: https://msu.edu/together-we-will/
Michigan State University has been advancing the common good with uncommon will for more than 160 years. One of the top research universities in the world, MSU pushes the boundaries of discovery and forges enduring partnerships to solve the most pressing global challenges while providing life-changing opportunities to a diverse and inclusive academic community through more than 200 programs of study in 17 degree-granting colleges.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend