Back to search results
Job no: 708501
Work type: Support Staff
Major Administrative Unit / College:
Research And Innovation
Regulatory Affairs, Office Of 10059693
Pay Commensurate with Experience
Location: East Lansing
Position Summary(Basic Job Function)
This is a temporary or an on-call position. Provides professional support. Responsibilities may include general business, science, medical, agricultural or other professional support functions. Term: Temps can work two (2) nine (9) month terms with a week break in service in between and at the end of the second term terminate for three (3) months or switch to an on-call. On-Call allowed to work 1039 hours in any twelve (12) month period.
Unit Position Summary
- Meeting Support - Scheduling, Notes, Minutes
- Clerical Support - report generation, record management, communications, scheduling, answering phone; monitoring and responding to e-mail; scheduling meetings
- Conduct Restricted Party Screenings of individuals and organizations using Visual Compliance software
- Create files and upload incoming agreements to EC online dashboard
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in the EC online dashboard
- Conduct semi-annual checks with faculty members on selected projects and follow up as needed
- This position requires access to EAR or ITAR controlled technologies, so a candidate must either be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
The candidate best suited for this position will possess advanced knowledge of the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams. Experience planning meetings, collecting minutes and managing Zoom and Teams Teleconferences is beneficial. Familiarity with MSU’s Enterprise Business System and general knowledge of Export Controls are a bonus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Required Application Materials
Three professional references
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend