Back to search results
Job no: 641778
Work type: Support Staff
Major Administrative Unit / College:
Land Management 10057513
Categories: Full Time (90-100%), Service Maintenance- 1585, Labor/Service/Maintenance, Non-Union
Position will assist in forestry research and forest management by performing routine cultural operations, collecting data, operating and maintaining forestry lands and facilities, operations during forestry outreach events.
Unit Specific Education/Experience/Skills
- Graduation from high school or an equivalent combination of education and experience is necessary.
- Working knowledge of routine forestry methods, equipment, and materials is necessary.
- Casual knowledge of building and equipment repair and maintenance is necessary
- Two years of satisfactory experience as a Forestry Laborer I and/or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience is necessary.
- Ability to travel is necessary.
- Frequent lifting of 26 to 75 pounds is required.
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator License may be required.
Required Application Materials
FOREST BIOMASS INNOVATION CTR
Summary of Physical Demands
Frequent lifting of 26 to 75 pounds is required.
Summary of Health Risks
Commercial Pesticide Applicator License may be required.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend