Back to search results
Job no: 906402
Work type: Support Staff
Major Administrative Unit / College:
College Of Human Medicine
Pediatrics And Human Development 10022641
CT- Clerical Tech.
Pay Commensurate with Experience
Location: In State
Position Summary(Basic Job Function)
This is a temporary or an on-call position. Provides technical support. Responsibilities may include computer programming or operations; research support; medical patient care; technical equipment maintenance, repair, fabrication or operation; or other technical support functions.
Unit Position Summary
The Li Lab requires an on-call aide to provide support for research by conducting experiments, collecting and analyzing results and performing operational duties associated with the laboratory (bench and field), animal and human tissue research. Key areas of responsibilities include conducting research activities/experiments, collecting, analyzing and summarizing data, preparing reports, contributing to=manuscripts/publications, administrative and project management, facilities and equipment management, and supervision/staffing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience with mouse colony set up and maintenance including inbreeding and general animal husbandry is required
- Experience performing qPCR, qRT-PCR, DNA sequencing, mRNA isolation, cDNA synthesis, immunoblots, and immunohistochemistry is required.
- Experience performing DNA, RNA, and protein preparation and purification is required.
- Experience with cell and tissue culture is required.
- Experience creating and maintaining lab databases is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Required Application Materials
Cover Letter, Resume
Summary of Health Risks
Works with animals/animal tissue.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend